serendipitousness

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

will i ever learn?

Procrastination is a specialty of mine. I have it down to a fine art. The act of typing this is probably one of my finer procrastinations. I'm too good at...

When will I ever learn?

I just can't do things like this anymore. It's gonna kill me. Currently, I have research due for a meeting at 10 am today. Not done. I have two days worth of math homework due 8 am tomorrow. Not done. I have at least 2 drawings due for my drafting class at 9 am tomorrow. Not done. I have a drawing due today at noon for my architecture class. Partly done. (there's at least one point in my favor) I have a chemistry exam tomorrow night that I have not studied nearly enough for. I have an architecture exam on Friday that I have not studied for at all...

When will I learn that this doesn't work?

It worked when I was in college before... But things have changed. For one, good grades were easier to get there. And, I wasn't married. Not that marriage is a bad thing. It just requires some time, same as any real relationship. I lived in the dorms there... Here, there are bills to be paid, a whole house to be kept clean, food to buy and to cook... Almost none of which I had to worry about when I lived in the dorms... Again, not that any of this is bad, per se, just different. Things have changed, and now it's time for me to change along with them....

But change is hard.

Time for me to go hit the library...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home