serendipitousness

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

thoughts of the day...

Life is busy.

I don't think that will change anytime soon, if ever. Probably not ever. The obvious danger here is when business begins to overrun life and leave the important things lying beaten in the dust. This happens far too often, it seems, and almost just as often these things never make it back. They die in the dust. Things like spending time in the Bible, spending time with people, getting involved in the community. Things of that nature... I dunno. I guess I am kinda rambling. Sometimes you just have to do things, no matter how busy you get with all the other 'important' stuff.

In the spirit of the following paragraph, we are going to be gone a bunch over the next month. I might have to invest in a small fortune of Mt. Dew in order to stay up late to get all my homework done, but nonetheless, we are doing things that are important on a different level. Gotta go see family back home this weekend, and then next weekend we head off to the (almost) frozen tundra (Canada, or more specifically SK for those of you who've never been...) to visit some friends. Then in Nov. I am off to Canada again for a wedding... This time I get to go to a part I've never been to, so that's cool. Unfortunately, even though I'll get to go through Toronto, probably the only thing I'll see is the airport...

In other news, I've become the self appointed editor to an up-and-coming author. Their new book, entitled "As Normal as Thanksgiving in October" will be available.... someday. Go here to preorder your pre, pre, prerelease. Satisfaction guaranteed. Or something like that. But it will be good, I promise.

Other than that? Maybe someday I'll finish my book. Your should preorder that too, while you're at it. It will most likely be available the second tuesday of next week. Sooner if I ever get back to writing. C'mon, 4 pages in 2 years is good progress, right?

Anyway, I suppose I should get back to my current task.... That of becoming an environmental engineer. Almost got that tackled, too... Only 3.5 - 4 more years to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home