serendipitousness

Sunday, October 23, 2005

pretty cool...

I just got Picasa 2. I have to say that I am pretty impressed with it from first glance. For those of you who don't know, Picasa is a freeware picture editing program put out by Google. (yes, they are taking over the world, but what can ya do...) I was just playing with some of the effects, and I thought it did pretty well, especially for a freeware program. If you aren't going to do any super serious photo editing, then this program should do you just fine. It works better than any other free editing software I've come accross thus far. Now, if I could only get Google to pay for this post.......

In other news, I've offically sold out and bought a Dell desktop. What can I say? For the money, I got more features with it that than anywhere else, including building one myself. I mean, heck, I got a 17" flat panel. No, it isn't the super-duper crystal-clear digital one. But who cares? I don't. And a 3 ghz P4 chip. (another sell out, I've always gone for AMD, but Dell doesn't seel them...) It will do some stuff that my laptop won't. Like burn DVD's. And edit pictures faster. And store way too many of them on the 80 gb hard drive. Good grief. I sound like a freaking talking commercial. Why didn't you shut me up b4 this?

Time to get back to what I get paid the big bucks for (oops, I meant pay the big bucks for), math homework. Yeah. I'm a nerd. Cya.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home