serendipitousness

Thursday, October 20, 2005

i made it...

(Sigh). I made it. Mid terms sucked, but I made it. 2 A's, 1 B, and still waiting for one score... I can deal with that. Now I can take a deep breath and... do more homework. Oh, well. At least the hard part is done now. Until finals week anyhow.

In other news, I am thinking about trying to make some money doing portraits for people. Just for kicks and giggles, mostly. I borrowed my dad's old Pentax camera again recently, and it reminded me just how much I love photography. So, I thought, why not try to make a few bucks at it? Give me an excuse to go out and shoot more film. That camera might be older than me, but it still takes phenomenal pictures.

That's all I've got for now, I guess. Back to the homework.

1 Comments:

  • "Nothing is really work unless you'd rather be doing something else."

    hopefully we can stop school "work" soon!

    By Blogger psychdude, at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home