serendipitousness

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wow, been a long time...

So I've realized that its been almost a yearsince I've written anything on this site. That's a long time. I'm sure that anyone who actually did take the time to read this wite has long since checking back... (Crickets chirping in the background)

But that's okay. Who needs those guys anyhow? :)

Lots of changes since the last update... Started a drywall taping company with my brother-in-law, started shooting weddings and portraits (and getting paid for most of it), working on starting another company to flip houses with (and hopefully make a small pile of cash with), and most importantly added to the family! So as you can see it's been a busy year.

Currently waiting for my webiste to be designed and built, and at that point this and my photo blog may both be folded into that domain. We'll see if I can figure that out or not.

I hope to actually begin posting here again, and hopefully more than the mundane udaptes of my not that thrilling but way too busy life. We'll see of that comes to fruition or not. :) G'night for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home