serendipitousness

Friday, November 11, 2005

lazy days...

So... it's Vetran's Day. That means I don't have class today... So I've been charged with cleaning the house. Haven't gotten very far yet. I guess its better than going to class. I so needed this short week after being gone on that crazy trip. Man, it was a lot of fun, but I sure was worn out by the time I got home.

In other news, I think I am officially addicted to Lost. I'm pathetic, I know. But, I have to say that I am always curious as to whats going tohappen next. Nothing like a little Robinson Crusoe mixed with a good conspiracy theory... And its even worse when somebody lent me the whole 1st season on DVD...

Other than that? I really should get to cleaning the house... but I am so undermotivated about the whoile thing, ya know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home